1. Clover 32bit. Good bye Clover-32
2. LegacyBoot. (PBR, PBRTest, PBRSata etc). This is a technology to boot Windows XP from CloverGUI.
It's a pity it rarely works. For my observation the success was only on PATA controllers at ICH7 chipset.
I will recommend to update your Windows to UEFI one. At least Windows 7-64bit which successfully works on Core2Duo computers 10years old.
I don't think I should bother about more ancient one.
As well the good solution in using Chameleon which boots Windows XP very well.
- install boot1f32alt bootsector which wait 2sec for key press.
- install boot as Clover and boot1 as Chameleon.
- press "1" during boot to switch to Chameleon and boot WindowsXP from him.
3. Installation on Fdisk Partitioning Scheme HDD (also known as MBR table).
I will recommend always format your drive to Guid Partitioning Sheme (also known as GPT). You can install here Windows in UEFI mode even if your computer is PC BIOS based using legacy CloverEFI. (see comp#4 in my signature).
Instructions Post#46 How to install Windows UEFI
4. ATIConnectors patch.
It's a pity this patch can't be OS dependent.
See, for example, connectors for 10.11 ... and for 10.12 ...
So, you should migrate your existing patch from the old form ...To new form KextPatches
This way you can create several patches for different OSes.
And different find/replace strings for 10.12
5. OldWay DSDT patches.
Since rev4006 the parameter NewWay is excluded. #52
It is always NewWay now.
Removed codes differentiated OldWay and NewWay for DSDT fixing. Now NewWay always.
For those who have old ways fixes set you have to revise config.plist upgrading to new Clover version.