Skocz do zawartości

iAtkos S3 Snow Leopard

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

iAtkos S3-Snow Leopard 10.6.3

Welcome all..

This is the iATKOS S3 Snow Leopard 10.6.3 Intel Installation DVD readme..

The oscar goes to Apple and OSX86 community..

Master support from my friend Pere..

Thanks to all OSX86 community and all the computer guys that shared their ideas, gave feedback, reported errors and even fixed them sometimes.

And @zapf2000, thank you for all of your supports, cheers to ggrn.de people again..

Special thanks to all of our operators for making our forum a useful place..

And finally thanks to nice EvOSX86 and OSX86.Türk people..

uphuck

Attention:

1- This DVD is designed for Non-Apple x86 Intel CPU computers.

Requirements for OSX86:

Minimum: Compatible motherboard, Intel SSE2 CPU, 512MB RAM, 15GB free space on target partition, compatible VGA card.

Recommended: Intel Core CPU, 1GB RAM, 15GB free space on target partition, Snow Leo compatible nVidia 6600 or newer / ATI X1300 or newer / Intel GMA 950 or X3100 VGA card.

Motherboard (the most important part) should be compatible for booting iATKOS S3 DVD and installing natively.

2- This DVD includes Apple's Mac OS X Leopard 10.6.3 (10D573) installation, some basic drivers and x86 patches.

3- IMPORTANT NOTICE - Make sure that the md5 checksum of your iATKOS iso image matches the one posted on our website. Do this MD5 check just before mounting or doing anything with the iso image! Otherwise you may have a faulty DVD image. Use quality media/burner and burn slowly.

4- MAKE SURE YOU TAKE NOTE OF YOUR Hardware IDs, Device IDs and device names before installing this system. This is very important. If you aren't sure what devices/hardware you own nor its IDs, then 3 options:

-Boot iATKOS S3 DVD, run "Hardware Info" from Utilities menu and take notes.

-Fire up a Linux Live CD (ie. Ubuntu Live CD), type "lspci -nn" in terminal and take notes.

-Windowsers, get Everest Ultimate Edition and take note of your hardware.

5- Do a google search or surf to InsanelyMac, Hackint0sh, our forum, related OSX86 sites or wiki to find out if your hardware is supported or not. OSX86 does not support a wide range of hardwares like Linux and Windows. Make sure that it is supported before you install. This is very important because after installation you may ask like "how can I get this hardware to work" and people would simply slap you with "it will never work". This little search will avoid your frustration and anger! Extending your lifespan!

6- If something goes wrong, please don't panic, Scroll down for the Troubleshooting guide. If that fails, take a screenshot (or a picture) of what went wrong and post it in the forums. Make sure you have done the 3 Revival steps and troubleshooting steps before posting in the forum!

7- Do not forget one thing: IF THE INSTALL ENDS WITH SUCCESS, THEN MOST LIKELY IT CAN RUN ON YOUR HARDWARE. This means if you have a major booting error after installation like kernel panic, "still waiting for root device" error, hang on grey apple screen etc. then this is mostly related to your faulty selections during install, read the instructions carefully and do a very basic install until you boot your new system with success.

8- iATKOS wallpapers and icons are made by @denizckosar :)

Information:

- 64-bit/32-bit thing:

Mac OS X Snow Leopard is a hybrid operating system which can boot in both 64-bit and 32-bit modes. This iATKOS S3 release boots in 64-bit by default, if you select the 32-bit package or any of the 32bit-only driver(s) then the system will boot the kernel in 32-bit by default.

To load a driver/module/kext in 32-bit (i.e. a 32-bit only driver) you must boot the system in 32-bit, vice versa for 64-bit. All of the drivers and patches except the 32-bit only ones in iATKOS S3 are hybrid (64/32bit), this means you can load/use them in both 64-bit and 32-bit modes.

64-bit applications can run in 32-bit mode and vice versa for 32-bit applications, but modules/drivers/kexts will be loaded as the same architecture (64-bit or 32-bit, in other words x86_64 or i386) you boot in, 32-bit modules in 32-bit mode, 64-bit modules in 64-bit mode. Therefore applications that need their own 32bit-only modules (kexts) may fail in 64-bit mode. If you choose any of the 32-bit packages during iATKOS S3 install, then your system will boot in 32-bit mode by default.

- iATKOS S3 includes scripting and many actions for using software updater just like real Macs on most PC hardware. This is mostly possible like the old releases of iATKOS but we can never know what Apple will do in next main system update, so it may not result in %100 success. Please read the related section below.

- You can make upgrade or refresh installs to your existing OSX86 system using iATKOS S3 DVD. Please read the related section below.

- Easy installation on Software RAID volumes, nearly all procedures automated. Please read the related section below.

- GPT (Guid Partition Table) and MBR (Master Boot Record) partitioned harddrives:

GPT is a partition table type for x86 computers which is also Intel Mac's partition table type. Its structure is different from MBR and so it has some nice features. The whole GPT multiboot procedure may not be so friendly for newbies, so they should go on using MBR, performance of the system will not differ from GPT to MBR.

MBR has a limit of 4 primary partitions (which is a must for booting an OS, however linux can boot from logical partitions by MBR) but GPT has no such thing like primary or logical, therefore you can create up to 128 bootable partitions on GPT disks. HFS+ partition resizing is only possible on GPT drives and it is such a comfortable feature. All windows series (win 3.1, win95 and win98 are MBR only) can be installed to a Hybrid GPT drive which can be easily created using OS X disk utility, just create one or more FAT32 partition(s), make sure that they are at the first 3 order and there you have the Hybrid GPT for windows installation.

New Linux bootloader Grub2 supports GPT, so nearly all updated Linux distros can be installed to pure GPT drives.

For Software RAID feature on Leopard and Snow Leopard, you must have GPT partitioned drives.

In the near future, most of x86 computers will run on GPT drives.

- This dvd may not include all the necessary drivers required by your setup. Additional steps may be needed to be taken by the user to setup and use such components.

- Main system is fully stock! That means it can't run on PC hardware without selecting none of the patches.

web:

http://www.uphuck.com
http://www.osx86.es

IRC:

irc.atlantis-irc.net #uphuck.DVD

core.osx86.hu #iATKOS

Good luck. If you enjoy your Mac OS X Snow Leopard System, then buy a real Mac. Remember that this system is only for testing Mac's amazing system. Using OS X without a license is not right.

screenshot20100612at656.png

screenshot20100612at657.pngscreenshot20100612at657.png

Wiecej na :

http://uphuck.ggrn.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=12270

http://uphuck.ggrn.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=12269

http://uphuck.ggrn.de/forum/viewforum.php?f=54&sid=332a83ebe77e69c8d606cd0082fa7f87

post-18-13904295146674_thumb.png

Po przejrzeniu kextów powiem tyle - pierwsze bardzo dobrze zrobione DISTRO !! Jeżeli tylko ktoś wie co sie ze soba gryzie / co mozna wybrac do swojego sprzętu i po co dany kext jest to ma mozliwosc szybkiego postawienia Snowa ! Oczywiście jest to zawsze rozwiązanie dla noobów :) Ja musze miec zawsze wszystko dograne na maxa dlatego wszystko robie sam (zreszta nie jestem sam na forum który preferuje takie rozwiazanie)

Wg mnie powinniśmy jeszcze opisac na forum po co jest dany kext i do czego i przykleić to w tutkach - nie byłoby pytań co mam wybrac podczas instalacji do swojego sprzętu !

Kto pierwszy do testowania ?:)

Wreszcie coś, co wygląda na zrobione z głową. Także domyślnie wybrane opcje są dobrze pomyślane. W przypadku "vaniliowych" sprzętów wystarczy tylko wybrać kexta/y do chipsetu.

Brakuje mi jeszcze opcji chameleon'owego Graphic Enablera. No i języka polskiego :-P Ale to tak naprawdę bez większego znaczenia ;)

Brakuje ... języka polskiego

Odrazu umieszczę to info , dla zainteresowany język polski dla Snow

http://cid-8b65993ef55cf014.office.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/OSx86/Snow%20Leopard/Snow%20Leopard%20-%20retail%20%5E510A432%5E6/Polish.pkg%5E_ze%5E_Snow%5E_10a432.zip

[ Dodano: 2010-06-13, 13:35 ]

Wg mnie powinniśmy jeszcze opisac na forum po co jest dany kext i do czego i przykleić to w tutkach - nie byłoby pytań co mam wybrac podczas instalacji do swojego sprzętu !

Dobry pomysł, w wolnym czasie pomyślę o tym i założę wątek odpowiedni. Ja przed chwilą zrobiłem poradnik z listą dystrybucji Snow - jest na forum tu http://hamac.pl/topics4/dystrybucje-sno ... vt2186.htm

tak mam bylem tam ja uzywam legacy kernel 10.6.3

ttp://www.kexts.com/view/324-10.6.3_legacy_kernel_for_intel-amd.html

na kexts.com tego kernela akurat nie ma i nie wiem czy to poleci

apropos znacie jeszcze jakies stronki z kextami i kernelami??

[ Dodano: 2010-06-16, 14:06 ]

system zainstalowany i zaktualizowany do wersji 10.6.4 teraz walcze z dzwiekiem a tak wszystko chyba ok

• 1 miesiąc temu...

Jest nowa wersja iAtkosa S3 v2 zmiany to:

Change log from S3 to S3 version 2:

- IOATA and RTC panic problems on some 945 and 965 motherboards solved.

- 32-bit RTC package added for those problematic motherboards.

- AppleIntelPIIXATA Non-AHCI SATA driver that supports 6 ports added.

- Language packs updated to 10.6.3 version since they were from 10.6.0 and they caused some annoying bugs, so they are ok will be ok by the upgrades from now (except the Turkish language which is not supported by Apple).

- VoodooHDA upgraded from 0.2.2 to 0.2.6.1.

- Intel Pro V100 ethernet driver updated. Now it is 64/32 and working good.

- Marvell 88E8038 ethernet support added.

- Kext Utility updated to 2.4.2 version which works better.

• 1 rok później...
  • 2 lata później...

Przepraszam za kolejne odgrzebywanie starych wątków.

Ściągnąłem ten plik z polskim językiem i teraz co mam z nim zrobić? Szukałem na forum i nie tylko jak zainstalować to ale nigdzie nie znalazłem. To się instaluje podczas instalacji systemu czy może później? No i podstawowe pytanie jak?